[ad_1]
Days after bomb threats were received against Delhi schools, two hospitals in Delhi received bomb threats via email on Sunday afternoon.
According to Delhi Fire Service, bomb threat emails were received at Burari Government Hospital and Sanjay Gandhi Hospital in Mangolpuri.
After the information, several teams of bomb disposal squad and fire officials reached the spot. Meanwhile, DCP (North) Manoj Meena said that nothing suspicious has been found so far.
“An email was received regarding a bomb threat at Burari Hospital. Local police, bomb disposal teams (BDT) are at the hospital. Nothing suspicious has been found so far, Delhi Police said in a statement.
Fire officials received the first call at 3.15 pm from Burari Hospital and the second call at around 4.26 pm from Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital. At present searches are being conducted in both the hospitals.
more to come…
Unlock a world of benefits! From informative newsletters to real-time stock tracking, breaking news and personalized newsfeeds – it’s all here, just a click away! log in now!
Watch all business news, market news, breaking news events and latest news updates on Live Mint. Download Mint News app to get daily market updates.
more less
Published: May 12, 2024, 05:17 PM IST
[ad_2]


